The competitiveness of strategic companies
At AQUILA ADVANCED we adopt a specific qualification for these future and strategic companies: the Secondary Operators of Vital Importance (SOVI).
Strategic companies are defined as Operators of Vital Importance by public administrations. However, for several years now, through development agencies and public banks, European states have been intervening to support and develop certain sectors of activity considered essential to maintaining their sovereignty.
They are integrating companies that can be defined as private law companies benefiting from all the logistical advantages of Operators of Vital Importance (OVI), without guaranteeing their investor a patrimonial base.
It is therefore a “potential” whose economic and structural impact will guarantee the place and influence of the sovereign State.
If the Administration is perfectly capable of bringing solutions fully integrated in the European environment to these SOVI, making them competitive and bringing them to economic viability by constituting an influential order book is the specific competence of AQUILA ADVANCED.
In this sense, AQUILA ADVANCED allows to operate a “Quality Leap” for these strategic companies by exploiting uses, methods and tools competing in the environment dominated by the Eurasian and Asian influence.
Sustainable sovereign financial management
AQUILA ADVANCED integrates the issues of returns on investment expressed by the Public Authority when it agrees to invest in an SOVI.
Public debt is a major component of the crisis generated by Covid-19 and the imperative need to repay creditors, as well as the need to manage investments is one of the main sensitive issues for States.
We work on the basis of specific indicators: EBITDA and ESG*. We are committed to the development of long term profit, and therefore to the influence that comes with it.
- Constitution of strategic assets valuation file
- Risk management / Due diligence
- Qualification of strategic sovereign investors
- Adapted international financial packages
- Monitoring of financial performance
*EBITDA: Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization is the financial term for a company’s profit before deducting interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization and provisions for fixed assets.
ESG: This international acronym designates the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria that allow an extra-financial analysis of a company.
AQUILA ADVANCED provides advanced business intelligence using methods from the United States of America, Russia and China.
Business intelligence consists of cross-checking open source material as well as collecting more advanced material using methodologies specific to the Cyber world.
We integrate and provide a very advanced analysis on the collected intelligence by integrating geostrategic, geopolitical, doctrinal, socio-cultural, economic, patrimonial, technological and sustainable power factors.
These analyses allow us to appreciate the environment with a granularity unseen in the European market since it addresses both the Contextual elements (macro) and the specific elements related to the Targets (micro), which facilitates decisions and operations.
Thanks to this data and its analysis, we work to demonstrate that you offer the best product or organization to the target and collective interests.
- Sourcing of institutional and private actors
- Profiling of key people
- Adaptation of the offer to the socio-cultural environment
- Transactional strategy and creation of supports
- Steering of negotiations
Our interventions are synthesized and transmitted to the teams with which we collaborate within the strategic company and the public administration to optimize the interventions.
They are used concretely for commercial issues in international negotiations, as well as for issues of influence in business diplomacy or related to government policies.
AQUILA ADVANCED operates on behalf of strategic companies (SOVI) by negotiating and deploying devices allowing a return on investment.
Our actions allow us to create synergies between different parties, from different cultures, in order to find new ways to be financially and socially profitable. We build trust, based on the loyalty and integrity necessary to achieve objectives in complex and sophisticated environments. Today, we are able to operate in multiple territories with real ease.
European areas of influence
- Latin tradition: France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece
- Germanic tradition: Germany, Austria, Nordic cooperation, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland
- Slavic tradition: Poland, Lithuania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania
African areas of influence
- AMU: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mauritania, Libya
- ECOWAS: Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Niger, Mali
- ECCAS (CEMAC): Chad, Central African Republic, Gabon, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Sao Tome and Principe.
- In anticipation of the FTAA (African Continental Free Trade Area) agreement..
Asian areas of influence
- People’s Republic of China
- ASEAN: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Burma, Cambodia
- PERG: ASEAN, Australia, China, South Korea, Japan and New Zealand
Russian areas of influence
- Russian Federation
- Soviet heritage: Ukraine, Georgia, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia
AQUILA ADVANCED also operates in support of longer-term interests to help clients find common ground and mutual understanding.
Our actions are specialized to structure sophisticated agreements and business opportunities including several international partners.
To this end, we operate through governmental and non-governmental bodies to build understanding and provide a tailored service.